The Bellows Box is a new innovative product for Wood Stoves and Wood Inserts. To improve combustion inside the wood stove, control the fire using air flow and monitor to refuel. The benefit is automated control with reduced smoke emissions.
The Bellows Box keeps an eye on the fire in the wood stove/insert while you enjoy the heat.
BENEFITS and FEATURES
• Start up Purge: Pushes the cold air blockage out of the chimney. This helps prevent a draft reversal that pushes smoke into the room. No-one likes smoke in the house.
• Start up control. This feature helps warm the wood stove up quickly to operating temperature. The benefit is lower smoke production during startup.
• Warm up: For when the wood stove is operating in the sweet spot. The room is the next control factor. The Bellows Box will monitor to the comfortable set point of 74F or personal preference and then transition to conservation mode.
• Conservation mode: Monitors the temperatures and reduces the combustion air flow to reduce wood consumption.
• Refuel: Using sounds and lights. The Bellows box will notify the operator to add fuel before the wood stove cools to a point when adding wood would produce significant smoke.
• Safety Feature: Using temperature monitors attached to the wood stove. The Bellows Box will reduce air flow when Stove or Room temperature exceeds recommended levels.
• Overnight Mode: The Bellows Box knows that no-one is around to refuel and will not sound an alarm. It will work to keep a bed of coals glowing for the next morning.
• Bellows Stove Adapter: Transitions from the bellows hose to the wood stove.
• Power Source: 120 VAC receptacle or 12 volt battery
• Thermocouple: must be in direct contact with the upper side of the wood stove fire chamber.
Pre-Sales reserves a position in the Que. The money will be put toward raw materials and manufacturing. Help us bring wood heat to the 21st Century.